Thursday, July 22, 2010

A Lot to Say

Trying to keep up with my website, facebook, myspace, and my blog is quite difficult at times if you throw in spending time with my family, tending to our home, and other things that occupy my time during the day. If you really want to keep up with me and LSHD become a fan of my facebook page, LSHD Fanpage. I keep my fanpage updated more than my blog or myspace.I have four new sets that I have added to my website since I last logged onto my blog. Here they are. Just click on the picture and you'll be directed to the collection.


Sleepover Fun


Boys and Their Toys



Back to School Bear Collection




Back 2 School Collection




Also this week's FREEBIE
Happy Sun



Thanks for stopping by.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Gorse Auto Detailing said...

Thank you for the Free Sun! I'm sure I'll be using it for some "Oh My Gosh Is It Hot This Summer" layouts! (-:

Stephanie Dang said...

I love your works! It's addicting to buy from you! They're way too cute!

#mmgiveaway Entry

  Good Morning. I am part of an amazing group on facebook called Vintage Gluebooks and Pages. They have a fun challenge going on which invo...