Monday, May 14, 2012

Newest pattern Collection plus DT Blog Challenge

So it's been a little while since I've updated my blog.
If you really want to keep up with what's going on please become a fan of my facebook page, as I am always there!!!
Little Scraps of Heaven Designs Facebook

Well as usual, I have been keeping myself busy creating new patterns.  Check out what I designed for today


 

How cute is that!!

Ok, now I'd like to take a moment to show you all what I have created for this week's 


This week our challenge was to create a layout with a scenery.
If you're feeling creative this week I encourage you to join us in our Scenery Challenge!!
You could win $20.00 in patterns.

Hope you've enjoyed your visit.  Please come back again.
Have a great Day!!


Photobucket

#mmgiveaway Entry

  Good Morning. I am part of an amazing group on facebook called Vintage Gluebooks and Pages. They have a fun challenge going on which invo...