Wednesday, September 3, 2014

$1.00 bear



This little guy is now available on my website in the $1.00 Deals

Free You Say?   What's the catch?

Ok, ok, I admit, there is a little catch.
In order to get this little guy for free you need to create a project using him
then post your project on our facebook fanpage today or tomorrow.
What counts as a project?  Glad you asked.
A project is a card, a tag, a border, a mat set, a layout, etc.
(just a paper piecing does not count as a project... that would be too easy.)

So if you would like to get this little guy for free just send me an email
lshdesignsmail@aol.com

I will get him out to you as soon as I can.

Happy Scrapping

Photobucket

2 comments:

ike said...

OMG !!! (girly squeal !!) How adorable is he !!! I simply MUST have him. Off to email right now :-D
Hugz
IKE in Greece xxxx

ike said...

Thank you for the lovely Bear - I have posted my creation on the FB page but not sure if I did it right ?!!

Hugz
IKE xxx

Brontosaurus Dino Car

 Good evening. I made some time to craft tonight and created a card for the challenge over at  The Cupcake Inspirations Challenge Blog I mad...